Collections

Kingston Series

Originally a gas lantern designed in 1873 by Myron S. Teller for the first city hall in Kingston, NY, it was used as both a sconce and pole mounted fixture. The fixtures were completely restored by Aurora Lampworks as part of the award-winning restoration of Old City Hall by John G. Waite Associates, Architects.

"The Kingston" features a single porcelain socket or three-light cluster in a hand forged frame with cast bronze details and custom glass panels. The finished fixture can be used as a Wall Sconce, Pendant, Post Mount or Pole Mount with flourishes added or deleted as desired.

521-thumb

Scroll Arm Wall Sconce (large)

+ learn more

524-thumb

Scroll Arm Wall Sconce (small)

+ learn more

527-thumb

Pendant (large)

+ learn more

528-thumb

Pendant (small)

+ learn more

529-thumb

Flush Mount Wall Sconce (large)

+ learn more

530-thumb

Flush Mount Wall Sconce (small)

+ learn more

565-thumb

Post Mount (large)

+ learn more

566-thumb

Post Mount (small)

+ learn more

533-thumb

Pole Mounted

+ learn more

534-thumb

Conservatory Wall Sconce

+ learn more